Thursday, January 24, 2008

one minute paper 1/24

Today's class was a lot like Tuesday's class. I really enjoyed hearing about what others thought our community would be like in the year 2038. There was a lot of creative ideas, and it was interesting to see how people would view the world. The worry about Global warming was found in many papers and I found that to be interesting. Also, the banishment of gasoline, and the most interesting similiarty in all the papers, was that many thought that our world would join as one, and be lead by one United Nation. I found that to be very interesting, and again like Tuesdays class i really enjoyed hearing others opinions on the world in the year 2038

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you have to say. I think it is cool how everyone can have the same ideas and wants for the future.