Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Minute Paper

It was a bit surprise when I get to read my own paper in front of the whole class, but it was also a nice feeling at all. I know for the fact that I was nervous and I hope that I deliver my message out clearly. It was very interesting to have listened to my classmate's responses on what they will be doing in 02038 years. Some of the biggest concern that we will be looking at are health problems, government issue, and technological innovation. Other's fancy their idea on the opportunity or their dream job that will make them happy and enjoy the rest of their life. I guess that having the person to read out his/her own paper give meaning and understanding of what the writer is trying to get out from their own point of view. In relation to the mental real estate, the issues were all included in most of the paper and it reflects how very concerned the citizens from right now all up to the future. It shows responsible citizens that cared for the overall needs and wants of the people as a whole. Subjects ranging from global warming, affordable gas prices, hydrogen cars, and computerized agents such as robot to make life easier and much better. I enjoyed class today.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: