Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Minute Paper for January 22, 2008

Todays class was pretty chill, we pretty much just read our "A Day in My Life in 2038" papers. It was interesting how advanced some people think we'll be in 30 years. Hannah's poetic, "Waterworld" like paper was pretty nice. And Adam's paper was the most interesting. Actually a question on his piece, did 80% of the population die or become walking dead like in "Resident Evil: Extinction?" Also, I wouldn't mind hearing about what Mr. Candy thinks the world will be like 30 years from now. I thought it quite charming that most of the class had their ideal family mapped out and I like how detailed Virginia got with her simplistic fashion world. The part that most pleased me was that I noticed most of the class was concerned about a huge issue in the world right now, global warming. Basically, the class was great. Awesome creative minds at work.

No comments: