Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One minute paper 3/11

In todays class we had a sub again and we talked about different ads and headlines and we discussed on how we could bust them. For instance one of the topics that was brought to the class, was that if you buy nike shoes then all your problems will go away. I found this ad to be a good one to bring in and it was very interesting. Then we watched a short clip on the war on terrioism, and how our politic were basically saying that you are with us or against us. Today was another interesting day in class.

Prof Stuart, dont know if you are going to read this but i am traveling for baseball and will not be able to make it to class on thursday march 14 i will be back sunday march 17. I gave the sub my travel letter she said she was going to put it in your mailbox. I am also going to try to send you an email about this. Let me know if i can do anything to make up for the class missed. Thanks for your understanding.

Greg Garcia

No comments: