Tuesday, March 11, 2008

minutemen march1108

todays class was... i appreciate all of the different points of view that went around the class today. truth, in my opinion, is constant. I think there are very few actual "truths" in life, and I see them as being recognized as "truth" regardless of situation, location, or social environment. I was not trying to spur an argument today, but I was trying to instigate the possibility of thinking differently and deciding for yourself what you choose to influence your mental environment.

2 comments:

MBA said...

I'll finish your opening statement: Today class was suffocating. If you think about it though, the fact that she had to resort to ignoring your questions is proof that she didn't have a good comeback to your reasoning...

Hannah said...

suffocating?
i wish we could all take a step back. aren't we trying to be objective when looking at all sides of different arguments?
seems to me that you are getting angry at our sub and blocking out a simple point she was trying to make. sorry but i don't get your reasoning for getting so defensive.
take a deep breath man and take everything with a grain of sand, she's not imposing anything on you, chill out.