Friday, March 14, 2008

3-13 minute paper

I enjoyed watching the movie today about the possibility of our president being assassinated. Not that I get some sick enjoyment out of the possibility, but it was intriguing to actually see a film that portrays "what could be" in a very realistic manner. Like mark, I agree that it was tastefully done, and I believe that many Americans missed out on a great film. Although, I can't help but think about how I would feel if a film was made about my assassination, already knowing that many.....many people have a problem with the way that I do things. I think that these last few classes have helped me to realize that it is crucial to see "outside of the box" of things and to see past the intended biased scope of subject matter. Good class... as always.

No comments: