Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My late blog

I really think the wide range of professors helps in showing the different aspects of politics and the media. This class was helpful because we focused on the ideology of media , like news paper headlines or magazine clippings which always are persuasive and try to captures as many people as they can in their false and biased advertising. Also the GNN media clip was put together really well but its hard to fully take it seriously because its just clippings of what people said and somtimes its taken out of context completly. For example if someone said The man said to me" I want to shoot you" and then taking only the "I want to shoot you" part turns the entire thing around. So its hard for me to even take that seriously....it was diffrent from most news casts and internest sources so that was pretty cool. It was an interesting class...See you Thursday ( sorry for being late)

No comments: