Thursday, March 13, 2008

Minute Paper 3/13/08

The film we had seen in class is something that I had never seen before. There were so many scenes in the film that were so impressive and tastefully done that I had to remind myself several times during the film that it wasn't real and that it was just a futuristic scenario. The film "Death of A President" was a bit controversial to me because it suggests the idea of the assassination of our current seating President. Aside from the controversy, this film was definitely really interesting to see and it did keep me on the edge of my seat. I remember hearing something about this film in the media and the controversy around it, but I never got the chance to see it until today. Now that I know that this film is out, I'm definitely going to see this film again from beginning to end.

No comments: