Thursday, April 3, 2008

Minute Paper (04-03-08) 
We finally have a solid compelling scenario of media collapse. Ideas were throwing in to complete our scenario and we still have some finishing touch to do. Listening in more detail of what other groups are doing is very interesting like the one idea on the capsule. I cannot wait on the production week. I think that all the ideas sound detail and now in order for it to be more realistic is engaging through the right audiences to convey the message behind each scenario. I don't have much to say but I will work together with my group to get our project done. Everybody did a great job today. Like I said from the beginning, this class is very challenging and exciting at the same time, especially our mystery final presentation for the class.
posted by ruta.


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments: