Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Minute paper 04-01-08

Our group discussed many different ideas about Media in a collapse
society. I started to question myself of how we are going to combine
all this great ideas but when Professor Stuart came to our group and
talked about the ideas we have so far then it looked more understanding
for me. Generating idea and combining very distinct interest was very
overwhelming for our group. Because at first everybody just happened to throw in all kinds of idea and not come to any sense on agreeing to one relating sets of idea and in my mind I was a bit confused. After a long deliberation we all agreed on one idea of how media looks like in the collapse society. The idea we have right now is specific enough to produce effective artifacts and reflect media in a bigger sense. I meant that it incorporates the use of media showing the essence to everyday communication. Now, it all makes sense and giving out the finish product of our scenario can be a challenge. Listening to all the groups' idea and scenarios they were interesting and exciting. It will all come down to delivering the message and influencing others to adapt in each futures.

No comments: