Wednesday, April 2, 2008

04/01/08

Today during the class, I was kind of confused in the beginning because i missed out on last class before the spring break. When Stuart assigned me in to media continuation I was listening hard to catch up to what the group has come up with so far. The group decided to go on the direction of dream advertising. I think it's really good approach to the thing we are doing. My group got pretty much every outline done but the time wasn't enough to actually do anything with it. hopefully we get enough time to think of somethin nice to make this project memorable. I think it is great idea to have art students and political science students collaborate to make something happen. I never thought it will be fun like this. With help of the art students, we could definitely pull something off.
I don't know if it's gonna be amazing like how my group talked about or be more realistic and make it little bit more easier.

No comments: