Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THE FIRST OF APRIL>>WHATTTT

I really enjoyed today's class, it was exciting to create ideas about the future that seems so unrealistic but you never really know. I like the group I'm working in and I think that we are generating some great ideas and thoughts, also I think it is good the way we critique each others ideas and build off them to establish an all around concept or creation of the future in media. At first I was a little confused and worried to have the Media collapse because media is so diverse but over all I am glad because media is a major part of our everyday lives and the question brought up today which really stuck in my head was " how would we survive without the media" and that's hard to imagine because for our future we seem more technology and more media focus but like I said before you never know what could happen. Cant wait to see what the final of all projects. See you all Thursday.

No comments: