Friday, March 7, 2008

Minute Paper 3/06

gaah..sorry this is late guys had a busy night..


Any ways, todays class was definitely an interesting one.  Ashley, the substitute/guest speaker, showed us some very interesting films.  Everything shown has really opened up my eyes to a new way of viewing these ads that these big business keep broadcasting to us over the various forms of media.  I liked especially the idea of jamming these ads and trying to change the ideology behind the ad.  I definitely enjoyed the part where the guy bought Tommy Hilfiger underwear and suddenly became buff and was constantly getting laid.  Haha now that part was genius!  I look forward to doing the assignment given us today and also I'm looking forward to next week to see what everyone has came up with! Good luck with the assignment all!

No comments: