Tuesday, March 4, 2008

minute paper 3-4-08

Hahaha... where do i start...I have to admit...my favorite part of today's class was that our founding fathers were "belligerent white men trying to control the Indians, Blacks, and women." It was great to have Jim Dator as our guest lecturer. I wasn't really expecting that one, but class turned out to be interesting and full of food for thought. I enjoyed the breakdown of our government and some of the other things we touched upon. The whole concept that our government is far from democracy was very enlightening and made sense. I've never really sat down and thought about it like that. I also agree with his point that we are still trying to run this country under a constitution that is obsolete and completely out dated. Jim Dator was great and I would love to have another class with him.

No comments: