Thursday, March 6, 2008

Minute paper (3-06-08)

I think that today's class with Ashley was a very different experience
for me. Because the feeling from watching the videos of the GNN that I
have never heard of was very absurd. I mean, why all of a sudden people
tend to focus on this so many issue that had happen way before and now
conveying the messages in various form of scenario each with different
and unsatisfying feelings. So, I thought to myself that the only way
that I can take today's idea is to be objective about the message
behind this videos. There were two main idea that stressed most
important based on the videos are "culture jamming and ad-buster". The
ad-buster album with all the pictures are very creative and the
ideology bring not only the visual side of it and also the conceptual
meaning behind each picture. The word propaganda to me is a persuasive
message convey to influence and steal the audiences attention to really
see what's going on around them and be able to make a good decision out
of something. Each day in class is as exciting and new ideas are
brought to my understanding.

No comments: