Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adam Barker Minuet Paper 1/17/08

In the first paragraph of Tragedy Of The Mental Commons Kevin Arnold is
talking about an advertisment that was on a bus, and how it infiltrated
his mind before he could react and chose if he wanted that information
in his mind or not.
When I read this I started thinking about how much I dislike knowing
what happens in Britney Spears' life. I know what Britney Spears is
doing because I buy my food at a grocery store. Everytime I go to the
check out stand I am bombarded by an update of Britney Spears' twisted
life. If I had a choice I wouldn't even know Britney Spears existed,
but since I watch TV, listen to the Radio, and buy food I know all
about her. I have never met Britney Spears, and yet I know who she
married, that she got tired of having hair on her head, she's been to
rehab, divorced, lost kids, met with Dr. Phil, and the list goes on. So
I relate to what Kevin Arnold is talking about.

No comments: