Thursday, February 21, 2008

Minute Paper 2/21

Today's class was quite entertaining. Better than Tuesday? Differently. Although I feel that my group's presentation lacked proper organization, I felt that it some what helped with the deliverance of our message. It may have seemed that we had no clue what we were doing, but actually, it was because in our future, we were so dependent of technology that we as the people of that future can't think for ourselves. Nah I'm just trying to make our presentation seem a little better than it was. But none the less I can't say that I did not have fun with group members. Hpod was probably our best invention we thought of. "It's about the size of a sandwich" absolute genius! Today's class was definitely entertaining in the sense that the future can be protrayed in many ways. It just takes creativity and a little organization to make it happen.

No comments: