Tuesday, February 19, 2008

feb 19

Today in class, We continued on from where we left off on last thursday class. The classmates were divided into many groups and we were applying all the ideas and theories we learned about the future and made up some wild theories of what future will be like in certain areas. As for my group, we decided to look at education's future and how it might change in 30 years. We said some stuff we came up with but ours wasn't the best. The most notable groups were the groups with visual aids and presentations that involved the crowd and included us in with their stories. Some of the stories they came up with was definitely plausible and worth hearing it. My group had really good story and everything too but we were just little unprepared on the visual aids and stuff. Nonetheless I definitely had fun talking to my group and made friends. It's this kind of works that interests the class and make them get involved. Future is something that is really open for any kind of interpretation so I think it's a great way to practice seeing things in broad concept. We need to see the world in this kind of manner. I missed one minute paper last thursday because I totally forgot stuart. I hope you understand.

No comments: