Thursday, February 21, 2008

02/21/08

it was something different. it was something special. these are some of the ways I could sum up the experience we had in class today. I'm having lots of fun mostly because there is no reading! hooray and of course the activities we are doing in class is super interesting. I like how we get lots of time to come up with scenarios and stuff. It gives us time to think about the issue for a good time. I like how we talk alot and stuff with classmates. I get to know what other people know and We interact with each other as friends. The whole experiment with chinatown and stuff was extreme. i would have been pissed if i saw those signs and believe it's true and find out later that it's not. but you know nobody got hurt so it was definitely something we could learn from. how people reacted and all that stuff must have been a good examples of how people reacts to that kind of situation. It was really fun. I really want to get into this kind of field of study in the future.

No comments: