Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Minute paper (2/19/08)

We started off with group future theaters presentation and it was fun
and exciting. It's something for a change I guess after reading and
collaborative thinking in engaging the readings of different futurists.
One scenario that stands out for me in today's group presentation is
the one about medicine. Health is my biggest concern especially coming
from a small island with less medical attention. Hospital has
inadequate supply of medicines and equipment. People would have to
leave island in search of treatment off-island. Overall, all groups did
their best and were creative in different ways. The scenario about
planet Mars was scary and less realistic. I like how the group uses
visual aids to really see what they are trying to depict. I can't wait
for the next presentation and how each group performances become more
creativity.
posted by ruta.

No comments: