Tuesday, April 15, 2008

minute paper 4/15

Yay for installation day! Today was pretty fun walking around and watching our project come to life. Although we had to put our posters up during the evening rather than during class, it was still fun. One of my favorite parts of putting up our posters was vandalizing them. haha. Yep, there's nothing like defacing your own hard work. I noticed that, even though we were putting our posters up at a time when there weren't too many people walking around, we still got some strange looks. I wish i could have gotten a picture of this old guy walking by as Andrew was stapling our foreign documentary poster up... classic. I noticed some of the other groups artifacts posted around campus. I even fell for one of them without thinking... i believe it was the e-paint poster. Of course I had to laugh at myself once I realized it was one of my classmate's creations.

No comments: