Friday, April 18, 2008

media continuation installment

Alright so our power point didn't exactly worked out the way we hoped, but none the less props should go to Minho for putting it all together at the last minute.  Anyways, so our group did the media continuation future and over all I think it worked out quite well.  Granted we had a bit of a rough start in the beginning, we were still able to get this project off the ground and installed out in the public.  Like I've said in class, we had minimal interactions with the posters so I wasn't able to get anyone's reaction to them.  Also Claire from the art class took several photos of the installation, but it's unfortunate that she came down with a cold and wasn't able to get us the pictures in time.  Our original idea was to get a vending machine so that we could dispense the "pills" (Tic Tacs), but we didn't have to time to pull off the stunt.  Our back up idea was to maybe go over to the bookstore and just swap out their tic tacs for ours if they had, but again we didn't have the time to pull off that stunt either.  

Overall I really liked this experiment.  Not only did it really open my eyes to how the future could possibly be, but I believe that this was certainly a once in a lifetime experience for many of us to actually be a part of something like this.  I wished I could post up more pics of the project, but like I've said before it's unfortunate that Claire came down with a cold.  However, if I remember to, I'll gladly post up the pictures later on this blog! Good job everyone on their projects!

No comments: