Friday, April 18, 2008

4/18/08

Power Point Presentations of all the groups were amazing. I thought I put lots of effort in mine even with very limited source at the time, but some of the group's PP presentation was just so good that I felt bad. This collaboration with Art class students was awesome. I never knew that Art students will have so much to say about Politics or future or anything like that. Not only were they good at making things artistically pleasing to our eyes but they were very smart in general knowledge. Our group's presentation was really good in a sense that we had to improvise the whole thing because my powe point presentation didn't show up on the computer because the power point I used was the newest version. I thought I was in trouble but everybody in the group knew what we are suppose to be talking about so everything went smoothly. All in all it was really good stuff we did and I enjoyed it a lot.

No comments: