Thursday, April 17, 2008

Minute Paper (04-17-08)

So, today was very exciting and interesting after two weeks of collaboration with the Art students and all the hard work were lay out based on the different work produced by each group. I felt overwhelmed by listening to all the very educational and some bizarre artifacts by other groups like the Dream pill. It looks realistic and imagine having an actual vending machine, I think I would actually give it a try. And working with the Art students we both learned from each other. The Art students with their special talents on producing fascinating imaging and our idea about the scenarios based on the different futures we encountered in our scenario. I also think hands down, everyone did a great job somehow. Another idea that got my attention has to do with the blood sample ATM. They got their idea going very well and to me it is well put out and the power point looks official. Overall, every groups have interesting idea at one point going along with there scenario.Good job everyone! Now that this is finish our upcoming presentations should be very entertaining too.

No comments: