Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Minute paper for March 18, 2008

Today's class was basically an introduction to our final project with the art students where we are to create a futures artifact through art, whether it be digital, performance, etc. Pretty much the class started off where we introduced ourselves, then it went into just watching and seeing some of the futures projects we've seen before and getting a deeper explanation of it all. The news clip at the end was pretty confusing because it was a real news station showing a hoax as though it were real, and I didn't really understand until the end. I'd like my groups project to get to the extent where people who don't really understand what we're doing are exposed to it, just so I can see their reactions, and because it creates more of an impact. I hope people have some great ideas...because I haven't come up with any! However, I'm excited to get to work!

No comments: