Thursday, March 20, 2008

Minute Paper 3/20

I must admit that I was more than a little sad that we removed population from the list even though it was four votes in the lead, but I guess that’s the way it goes. Anyways, I’m glad that the guidelines are set and the groups are decided so that we can focus on our projects. I do have one question though Stuart, are we mostly being graded on how our art projects come out or how we present our art in public?

Oh, and as a side note to Michelle and Hannah, wow I can’t believe how stupid I’ve been for taking that route out of school, five seconds after talking to you I broke out laughing at myself, so thanks for pointing out that I was seriously wasting my time =)

Mark Alexander

1 comment:

Hannah said...

haha what route do you usually take to get from campus to the bus stop? it was just confusing seeing you going the other way.