Thursday, March 20, 2008

Minute Paper 3/20

Today's class was necessary but really boring. I do not care what the domain for the project is so I was not interested in voting or making suggestions. I think we should've spent more time on brain-storming with our groups rather than taking that much time to find two topics. I'm sure not everyone feels the same way, but I would be fine with being assigned a domain because I think it is easier. It saves time if we are given the situation because then we do not have to figure out what exactly we want to do with this broad topic. After we figure out our exact topic, then we have to figure out exactly what direction we want to go in. This all takes time that we do not really have. Well I hope our group can be productive over the break and when we come back so we are ready for Thursday and I hope the same for all of the other groups

No comments: