Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Andrew's Minute Paper 3/18

In a way, I find I have trouble finding anything worthwhile to mention regarding class today because, for the most part, it was a review for us (while new for the art students). However, I did find that actually meeting the group and taking the first step in the project in the process acted as a sort of catalyst for ideas for the project. As we re-watched the videos, I started thinking about presentational and conceptual ideas from some of the examples that could be incorporated into the project. What probably stood out most in my mind was the sheer variety of approaches. Would a brochure or pamphlet from a future scenario be best, or an image, or an artifact?
Another thing that I hadn't really noticed before, but that also got me think, was that there has been a kind of focus on the negative futures, giving me a goal of presenting a positive future for this project.

No comments: