Friday, February 15, 2008

minutemen fab1408

Happy Valentines day!
I, once again, enjoyed the interesting discussion today. Honestly, I had trouble downloading the articles, so I couldn't actually read them until after class was over, but I like the methods of alternative thinking we are learning. It's giving me some kind of format to go by that makes it easier to think of possible futureS. I agree with the comment about how the power of individual people can truely make a difference; with people such as Martin Luther King and Ghandi. But at the same time you would need to think about people such as Hitler and Castro, who's influence affected the lives of insane amounts of people who did not deserve it. I think its good and scary at the same time, empowering people to change or "better" their environment.
On another note, I like my group and the topic we came up with.

No comments: