Tuesday, January 29, 2008

minute paper 01/29

today at class, we discussed about the reading material we read before the class. There was 2 articles and they were both talking about looking at future and concerns for future generations.
I think I chose a very good class. Because I've been thinking of changing my major to PoliSci and I found out during the past class times that UH has very good future oriented political science program. When we were talking about the future, there was many ideas on what we need to do or what we can do. After hearing everything, I thought there isn't much we can do except trying our best to preserve the planet's resources and take steps in technological terms to make sure human race prevails. Even that technological way we decide to take for the future generation fails, we had good intention and Socrates said as long as the intention was good, it's better then not trying at all.
I wish we will get to talk about this subject more so I can think and reflect on it more.

-minho jeong-

No comments: