Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Minute Paper 4/8

I find myself at somewhat of a loss for what to say about class today, in consideration of the fact that we spent most of the day working on previously developed ideas for the project. One thing I noticed was that little bits of conversations that I caught going on about the class kept on inspiring ideas about other artifacts that could be created, or ways to accomplish ideas that we had thought of previously. One idea in particular that caught my mind was someone bringing up sticker creation, connecting to an idea we had had regarding the creation of bottles of a fake medications as an easy way to produce the effect.
One thought occurred to me about how to improve the project if it is to be continued in subsequent semesters. I found in class today that is was somewhat challenging to work in the room due to both crowding and noise concerns. It seems that, if either a larger or second computer room were made available, it might facilitate work.

Andrew

No comments: