Thursday, April 10, 2008

04/08/08

During the Tuesday class, my group went through a several changes to make things more realistic and achievable with a limited resouces that was available to us. While we were at the computer lab, we went on to work on the posters and everything. I think our group's topic, media's role in future is really something we need to think about because big chunk of our society now revolves around media and it's related fields. If it changes drastically it could change lots of the ways of life for many people. So we are trying hard to portray what we came up with and everything. I just felt like I couldn't do much to help the art students because everything was so techie and stuff. I think my idea of connecting Media and Dream was really good. lol It's just what I think.

No comments: